Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

First Aid Beauty

I want to share a miracle product. A product that has changed my life!! Seriously! I'd be a mess with out this stuff. Until I found this product, I was always on the search to find something, ANYTHING, that wouldn't hurt my ultra sensitive, always dry skin. I really can't use lotion products with scent. Everything I use, even baby lotion, makes my skin, especially my face and hands, red, gives me bumps, and breaks me out in a rash. I was beginning to think I would never find anything that would actually help my annoying problem, until I went through the stash of Sephora samples and found this gem. I gave the sample a try and I was so impressed, I went to the Sephora website and bought the full size 6 oz. jar of the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Creme









The formula of this cream product is rich and thick, but light wight and silky. It really penetrates the skin and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It moisturizes even the driest, most irritated skin, which I have. It cleared up the dryness and redness on my hands and it has also helped the dry patches I get on my face. Yes, you can use it on your face because it is so gentile.
I love that a small amount of this stuff goes a LONG way. The 6 oz. jar is around $30 but it has lasted me about a year and I use it everyday. It seems like a lot of money for skin cream but it's well worth the price.



I wish I had before and after pictures of my skin but I never though to take picture of the condition my skin was in before I started using this product. Plus, I've always been pretty embarrassed about how bad my hands looked and I didn't feel like flaunting that.




The description of this awesome stuff on Sephora's website also says:
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Safe for even the most sensitive skin. Petroleum-free. It contains Colloidal Oatmeal, the only FDA-approved, OTC ingredient for eczema. It's allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.

If you have dry skin, eczema, "atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema, and keratosis pilaris" give this stuff a try!! I LOVE it.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, very informational! I agree with you this product is life changing, before it my makeup looked horrible.

    ReplyDelete